let's twist again

Due to me misplacing my camera for the second time in a year (no, not the same camera as by "misplacing" I mean being a retard and losing it) there will be no pictures from Sweden. I'm still hoping it will show up somewhere in my apartment as I'm 23% sure I've seen it here since I came back, but the other 76% of me is saying it 'fell out' of my bag on the plane or on the airport bus. 1% is saying someone opened my handbag and took it. Maybe less than 1% is saying that. Oh well. I just wish it'd be possible to print pictures straight from your mind. USB in the neck maybe? Would unlikely screw that up.

With that said, I do have a back up camera (duh!) and Ruth was so kind to lend me a SD card so here comes an update from Saturday.

Ruth woke me up at 10 and wanted to go on a trip so we took the Dart to Dalkey.

View from the small harbour over Dalkey Island.

Tiny, tiny beach and one of Dalkey's fancy houses castles.


You can't really tell from this pic but I swear there were penguins on that island.

Fail jump pic.

After that much fresh air we deserved a pint. Were supposed to go for lunch but ended up in the only pub in Ireland (?) that didn't serve food.

Dalkey.

After a quick stop at home it was time for bbq at Westgate to celebrate Josef who turned older last week.


Bloggers always have their cameras ready.

Poor corkscrew after an hour of trying to open a wine bottle.

Twister time!



Some cheating was going on here...

I lost every time, but it was fun! First time I tried.


All the girls.


Then we twisted some more. This might be the uglies picture of me existing but it's so funny I had to put it up anyway. What is my left arm doing? And my face? Hahaha.

We were supposed to go to a house party in Smithfield but were too busy having fun at Westgate so only ended up going to Fitzsimons for an hour or two in the end. Great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment