pk party

Friday. Started the weekend with some leaving drinks for a couple of colleagues then took a walk in the sunshine to Russel's in Ranelagh for some more leaving drinks for Dave who's leaving PK (where I worked before). 

Was a bit early so enjoyed a Smithwicks in the sun while waiting for the others.

Chris, Dave, Johan and Shane.

Dave and Anna.

When they closed at Russell's we jumped in a cab to take us to Copán, me still with a full glass of cider in my hand. Was surprised I got out of the pub and in the cab with it, but I couldn't just leave it there! Outside Copán I was gonna put the empty glass down and managed to drop it 5cm above the ground. So close. With glass everywhere and three bouncers staring angrily at me I never thought they'd let me in but they didn't say a word about it. Phew.

Chris and James.

Showing off their best moves.

Tomo and Sarah.


It was so much fun seeing my old colleagues again, have barely seen them since I came back, too bad! And soon I'll be leaving again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment