a-a-a-awesome weekend

Started with the long-awaited Jay-Z & Kanye West concert. It was, as expected, awesome and I decided Jay-Z should just ditch Beyonce (come on, she's not that hot?) and marry me instead. Starstruck, oh yes. As my camera is as good at taking concert pictures as Sweden is at playing football I took the liberty to steal some from Ruth. You can see the rest of them here.





Saturday. The forecast was right and the sun was shining so I crawled out of bed, made a chocolate cake and tzatziki and got Fernando to pick me up on his way over to Therese's place.

Fernando the bbq master.

Marcus the bartender.



Brazilian speciality - chicken hearts. I am a bad, bad vegetarian and tasted a tiny bit of it. Tasted like pork.


Almost everyone.





Football pause in all the eating and dancing.

A boat came by.


Drinking games with the ones still going strong.

Finished the night in Workman's Club with Therese and Alex, great Saturday! Nice to do something else for a change :)

On Sunday Ruth came by with this, she's a real friend that Ruth! Fruit salad, different kind of pastry, Butlers coffee, chocolate and crisps, she knows what I want. Watched a film and when Ruth went home I met up with Monique and Kevin to watch Ireland - Croatia. Disappointment, but not even close to Sweden - Ukraine. Ah well, still got some hope, and hopefully we get to celebrate in Paris on Friday. If not, we'll drown our sorrows in cheap French wine instead. Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment