plans

Two days until the European Cup starts, two days until Jay-Z and Kanye West at O2 and 8 days until I pack my nicest dresses, my Partner in Crime Ruth and my last euros and head for the city of amour - le Paris! 


We've been talking for so long now about going to Paris but agreed we couldn't afford it and should do an Ireland road trip instead. But then theses really cheap tickets suddenly appeared on RyanAir's website that we couldn't resist. So it'll be a budget trip with the cheapest hostel we can find (without bedbugs, please) and as many picnics as possible.  

But before that - football and hippetyhiphop! I've managed to convince Ruth to see the England-Sweden game while we're away. Would have been more fun if we were playing France while there but it's probably for the best we're not... Especially considering the match yesterday against Serbia. While on the subject, where are all the Swedes hiding these days?? I know it was only a friendlies but even during the qualifiers the Swedes were nowhere to be seen at Woolshed. Have they just abandoned WS or have they abandoned Ireland? Five years ago Josef and I wouldn't have had to represent Sweden ourselves. This year I'll have to represent Holland as well as we're having a Euro Sweep at work (you pay 3e and have a draw for the teams) and I got them. Might possible earn a few euros.

That's enough of blabbering for now, back to "work".

No comments:

Post a Comment