watch the O2

If you wanna know what I did yesterday, you can check this out. Have so many skillz I don't know what to do with my life. Also made an awesome chocolate cake to bring to work but Ruth and ended up eating half of it so  only my Brazilian/Swedish team got to taste it. It was a success and now I have to make it as dessert for our bbq tomorrow. Apparently tomorrow is gonna be the only sunny day as long as the forecast can tell us so have to take advantage of it (even though there are some interesting matches on tomorrow...). We have "jersey day" at work to day but I'm the only one in our team representing. I feel very yellow. After work I'm meeting Josef at the beer boat in Liffey where we'll have a drink before meeting up Ruth at the O2 for Jay-Z and Kanye West. Haven't been this psyched about a concert since... Babyshambles at Hultsfred '05 maybe? Haha.

Very random post, you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment