aw and ls

It's hard to stay away from the aw on Fridays, you have to celebrate the best day of the week! And after a few it just feels stupid to go home and sleep, right?


Met up with Josef, Olle and Johan at Noname where they have a beer garden with the best circus feeling ceiling.



When Olle and Johan got hungry Josef and I joined with some sangria at Havana. 

After a pit stop at my place where we were joined by Ruth and Pedro (and lost Olle) we entered the dance floor at Lost Society.



Musi came.

Ruth and I did the drunk test. If you can't do this, you should stop drinking. We could.


Ended the evening at the After Party where I lost my phone, no surprise. Ah well, material things. Great, spontaneous Friday anyway!

1 comment:

  1. Ser mer ut som ag (after gym) för min del... Ouff

    ReplyDelete