old dubliners

Last weekend we were visited by old Dubliners Mattias, KP and Sofia (who hasn't really lived here but been visiting enough to count to the category).

Started the visit with Guinness at the Temple Bar bar, Irish food at the Quays and a couple of pints at the Globe. When the kids continued the adventure I went home to my bed.

On Thursday Olle, Ruth and I had dinner at Yamamori before Phantom at the Opera at the Grand Canal Theatre. It was great, only disappointment was that Peter Jöback didn't play the phantom but you can't get it all! 

Met up with the visitors at Noname for a after work pint (and apparently shot) on Friday. Then dinner at Yamamori for the third time in a week... Will be at least one more visit before I leave.

After a shower, a pre-party and a quick visit at Morgan's I headed to Whelan where Mattias, KP and Sofia were dance, dance, dancing! When we got to sweaty we continued the dancing at the Workmans Club.


 KP had bought Jaffa cakes that he offered to everyone at the place. They were not that popular.

 But we finished them all eventually.

Saturday started with cinema - Seeking a friend for the end of the world. After that we had a couple of pints at Pygmalion, dinner at some french restaurant with way too spicy pasta (first time in my life I sent back food I think) and eventually ended up at Noname again.

The no evil monkeys.

Pedro and Ruth came.

Half the group went out, half of us went home. And that's the end of that brilliant weekend. 


12 days left in Dublin now... 

No comments:

Post a Comment