festival

So. Dead. At. Work. Today. Should probably use my time to update work instructions before I leave but, nah. Here are some pictures from Saturday instead when we went to Phoenix Park to see Calvin Harris, Snoop Dogg, Tinie Tempah and Swedish House Mafia.

Bananas.

Party mode: ON.




 Pepp at Swedish House Mafia!

Here are some more, better pics from the day. It was a top notch (how many years since I used that expression? Haha.) Saturday and the first warm, sunny day in a while. Almost skipped buying wellies as the sun was shining but I'm so happy Olle convinced me, the whole place was mud, mud, mud!

Fortunately I managed to stay on my feet, unlike this poor guy. Captured some Irish fashion for you as well, you're welcome (the shorts should actually be even shorter, no tights and feel free to add as much extensions, fake tan and fake eyelashes as possible). Despite the mud it was one of the best Saturdays on this Island, can we do it again please?

No comments:

Post a Comment