12 pubs and adult points

So, the 12 pubs was fun! Got a bit crazy in the last pubs that were crowded with other pub crawlers/normal immortal people but managed to get a drink in all 12. Not full pints though, wouldn't risk trying that with work... The 3rd stop was a tiny pub that seemed to be the hangout for men 70+. They did not look impressed by 50-100 people in weird sweaters trying to get a drink in 30 minutes.

Jessica, Marcus and Therese in the first pub, with sweaters and Santa suits intact.

2nd pub, condensation on my camera but think it gives the picture a Christmasy glow.

Mike and I in the 5th pub, still going strong.

Told you everyone looks weird here around Christmas.

At the end of the evening I dropped my phone on the floor and the display died. Was really pissed off as I obviously am not allowed to have a phone for more than 3 months before it dies/disappears/I drop it in the toilet, and because I had no way of getting in touch with Ruth. At the last bar I told some random guy sitting by the bar "Slam this as hard you can in the counter, I hate this phone". (I'd have done it myself but the place was really crowded.) He probably thought I was a lunatic and tapped it lightly on the counter. "No, slam it as hard as you can, it doesn't work, I hate it and I just want it to die properly!". He did and the phone started working again! Never been so happy in my life. No, that's a lie, but I was happy alright.


On Saturday I didn't get out of bed until 6 pm, not counting the trip down to Lidl for that nearly killed me. But I had cravings for cocktail tomatoes and crisps and had nothing to eat at home. Don't know if it was worth it though. But after a few movies, a nap and a shower I felt fine and met up Ruth for some wine, cheese and olives at Fallon & Byrnes, how many adult points is that?



Today is Ruth's last day before going on a way too long Christmas vacation so will meet up with her after work for some shopping. Christmas party on Friday and I have nothing to wear! As usual.

Sweden: T-8 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment