christmas prep

Home to Sweden on the 22nd, was so excited when I saw there was snow on the ground! But that was gone just in time for Christmas. (And yes, I'm aware it's not snow on the picture, they're clouds.)

23rd, Christmas preparations. Was only supposed to decorate two cookies, but I couldn't help myself.

Despite my failed Christmas baking in Dublin I made yummy saffron buns. So much easier when you have everything you need...

Bingolotto (bingo) at Cam's place. Ida and Sadaf trying to catch up after missing the first round.

Camilla, Theres and Mia.

Yesterday was the "real" Swedish Christmas. Ate way too much food, met a lot of family and got presents on the theme "cold", or maybe "warmth". So now I'll survive the Dublin winter. Today there'll be more family when my aunt, uncle and cousins are coming, Christmas Day tradition. However, I was very upset when I found out we're not going out to our summer house anymore. That's what happens if you don't go home for three years, they take away important traditions. Ah well, there's no snow to play in anyway and at least dinner at grandma's is still here. Christmas Day in Sweden is a big night to go out on so might have a couple of pints if I can walk after all the food. If not, city centre is downhill from grandma's place so can just roll down. Tomorrow, even more family when there's dinner at my step brother's. And I'm already sick of Christmas food.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment