sweden and back

Back in Dublin, back at work.

Had two great weeks in Sweden and got to see almost everyone I wanted to see. Ate way too much Christmas food, visited family, drank beer with old friends, road tripped with Therese to Norrköping, visited Josefin in Mantorp, celebrated the new year at a cosy hostel in the country side and went to Linköping with Malin, Jorre, Johanna and Didde. Pics will be here soon, as usual.

Nice to be home in my own apartment now but would feel better if it wasn't so frikking cold! Always think January means spring and get depressed when I realise it's just the beginning of winter. Ah well, have plans to visit Malta in February, tomorrow my old roomies Mike and Magnus are coming (just in time for payday!) and next weekend I'll finally get to see Lorraine who's home from the land down under, things could be worse.

Mike the Bike and Magnus (and Johan) on the last (and first?) Whiskey on a Sunday-Sunday on our old "roof".

By the way, decided to make some New Year's resolutions this year. Fun stuff, nothing like "loose 10 kg", it doesn't work anyway. My first one is to visit three countries (Sweden not included), give me more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment