tuesday, wednesday, thursday

I've learned how to make gif animations, go me! It's actually easy. Not as easy as uploading the pictures one by one on the blog of course, but I need something to do with all my time. More important stuff like laundry and washing dishes is not included. So here's my first ever gif, a summary of Tuesday night:



I thought spring had arrived yesterday, I never learn that January is nowhere near spring time. When I went out around lunch the sun was shining and my thin jacket almost felt too warm. Three hours later I regretted my choice of clothes when the temperature suddenly  dropped and the sky opened itself as I was on my way too Michael's place. Not happy. But homemade falafel made me in a better mood, love having chef friends!



After work today I took a walk in Phoenix Park with Ruth and it was freezing! Yesterday's heat wave felt like ages ago when I put on double leggings and three sweaters before heading out. Well, as long as it doesn't start snowing I'm happy.

This weekend will be quiet, got a lot of catching up at Cineworld to do... I get a bit stressed if I don't manage to see all the films I want at the cinema. First world problem? I think that will classify as one, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment