friday, friday, friday!

I'm in a good mood, the sun is shining, and it's Friday, best day of the week! Only 40 minutes left at work, then gym, cleaning the apartment and partey at my place, hence the cleaning. Might be a bad idea to clean first though... Lorraine is coming next week instead, which means I can go out tonight and take it easy tomorrow, which is for the best 'cause I hate being dead on Sundays.

Last week Josef and I booked flights to Malta, yay! 1/3 of my new year's resolution soon to be fulfilled. We're leaving early on Friday the 3rd of February, and are coming back late on Monday the 6th. Gonna be so much fun to see everyone again and hopefully get a bit more sun and warmer weather than here.

Almost the view from the Seafront apartment.


Have a nice weekend! (Oh, I'm so cheery today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment