holiday pics. loads.

24th
Mostly consisting of food, food and more food. And of course some traditional TV watching, visit from Santa, presents and family time.

'Rice porridge' for breakfast, must be eaten on Christmas morning. 

Just a part of all the food. And since I celebrated with my mum during the day and with my dad in the evening I had to eat everything twice. Yes, I had to.

25th
More family with visit by cousins from Gävle and later Christmas Day party at Jens' place.

Anton and Lars.

Gustav, Lars and Jens.

Emil and KP.

26th
More Christmas celebrations at my stepbrother's place.

Adorable bonus nephew Theo.

AB, Anki and Ebba.

Ebba, Jennie and dad. More Christmas food, phew.

27th
Photo exhibition in Stockholm with dad and Anki, where I ate the most expensive sandwich ever. Later more family when visiting newest member of the clan, Ninja.

Old town, Stockholm.


Mum and tiny, cute Ninja.

28th
Grandma invited us for waffles at the summer house outside Uppsala.


Wednesday party at Anton's.

29th
Cinema with Ida, took the opportunity to see a Swedish film, Simon och ekarna.

Went for a coffee before the cinema, but I had a "hallonsoda" (raspberry soda) instead. Felt like a kid.

30th
Mum's car broke down and a tow truck had to come pick up us up.


After that exciting day I deserved a Guinness with Pixie and Niklas. 

31st
New Year's Eve was celebrated somewhere in the countryside with Josefin and these lovely people:


Josefin is going to Australia soon so had to hug her a lot.

2nd
On the 1st I visited my grandma in Motala and on the last day in Sweden there was a small Dublin reunion with Malin, Johanna, Didde and Jorre of course!


Phew, that was pretty much the whole Sweden vacation, great as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment