perfect weekend

Had a perfect weekend, one of those that makes me wonder why I'd ever leave?

Pre-party at my place on Friday. Right amount of people, right people and also invited my neighbors that I met outside my door, never seen them before. They were really nice and said I can come by their place whenever I like. If they have a TV I'll be there all the time, hehe. After that we went to Krystal and it felt like I was there for five minutes but I think it was about 3 hours... Fun anyway!

Thomas and I.

Josef and Olle.


Woke up on Saturday by a text from a Ruth with hamburger cravings so we went to the Counter.

Veggie burger with extra avocado and sweet potato fries, top notch hangover food!

Went to the cinema and while waiting for it to start we decided we were worth a milkshake at Eddie Rockets. Best milkshakes, and biggest! Saw The Darkest Hour 3D (best movie 2012! Eh no.) and Mission Impossible 3 (saw it on Thursday with J&O but was half asleep so didn't mind seeing it again, pretty good).


On Sunday I spent about five hours in bed watching the whole first season of Misfits, couldn't stop watching! Love British series, they're so much more dirty than American.

Around 3pm I felt it was time to do something so went for a walk in Phoenix Park. Just when I got there I got a text from Ruth and walked over to her place instead, ended up being a pretty long walk anyway. Ruth, Tea and I bought Chinese food and watched Remember Me, before I walked home again and watched some more Misfits.

Today after work I'm doing a muscle test at my gym, uhh. Asked for a "fat test" but they just laughed at me, but what if you don't have any muscles?? I'm a bit scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment