polar bears are the new black

This week I finally called to connect the gas for my radiators (ok, esb called to make some offer with electricity, gas and whatever, but I had plans to do it). Told my land lord who had to fix something first and got a text from him a couple of hours later "Boiler not safe to connect, I'll buy you a radiator". Eh... Ok, that's nice of him, but what does he mean with "not safe"? Will my apartment blow up soon? Anyway, as long as I can sleep without being scared of never waking up again, I'm fine. Got the radiator yesterday and it's got this modern display that tells you the temperature of the room at the moment. It was 9 degrees in here. NINE DEGREES. It's been on since four this afternoon the temperature has increased with a whooping 7 degrees. If it didn't say "WARNING. Do not cover" on it I'd keep it under my duvet. Maybe I could just have it on top  of me?


Now - fashion!

So, Ruth, Tea and I went shopping yesterday. I found a dress for the company Christmas party next week, what ya think? Only 7 euros at Penneys and it got polar bears on it! Plus, it's made out of fleece so it'll keep me warm. So much for so little money.

Part of my outfit for tomorrow, I'm gonna be a Christmas tree. With reindeer socks. It'll be interesting going out with Ruth after the 12 pubs (if I survive), she will not be dressed in something Christmas ugly. Ah well, everyone looks stupid here this time of year.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment