12 pubs of christmas

Wicked weekend with Lasse, Lucas, Chrille, Frida and Johanna here. Will tell you about it when I've recovered, might take a while. Especially since we're doing 12 pubs of Christmas with work on Friday. Finally! First time in I'm doing this and I'm gonna go all in. Seemed like no one else was so now I've promised to make Marcus' Christmas sweater if he does all 12 pubs with me. That is if I'll make it until the end. 

Rules:

1. One Drink Minimum - 30 minutes maximum in each pub.
2. Not wearing a Christmas jumper is frowned upon. At least make some effort.
3. No one left behind - we all have to stick together.
4. No getting comfy in one spot - 12 Pubs is compulsory, ''winners never quit and quitters never win''.

These are the rules for our 12 pubs but I've seen different ones without time limit and where you can't eat during the 12 pubs (which will be hard even if it's not a rule).

So after work today I'm meeting Ruth for some dress and Christmas jumper shopping. Will probably try to do the sweater myself, the point is it should be as ugly as possible, see examples below:






Also, found antlers and blinking red nose at the 2-euro shop yesterday, if I'm going all in I'm going all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment