mum, music and markets

So, on Thursday mum came to Dublin and we met up in the city after work for coffee and cake at Queen of Tarts.

Mum had an apple crumble pie...

 ...and I had a carrot cake, yummy!

 
Went over to Oskar's place for some wine and snacks before going to Bella Roma for dinner.

 I asked for pasta and got risotto but it didn't matter 'cause it was sooo good!

 After dinner we headed to Temple Bar bar for some Irish music.

Mum and I. Obv.

On Friday we had a glass of wine at the Church then back to my place to admire my newly painted blue chairs! You do feel a bit spoiled when your mum comes over for vacation and paint your chairs when you're at work. Thanks, mum!

Dinner at the Green Hen and later Irish music and dancing at Oliver St John Gogarty's where a guy asked me and my brother if we were from California, haha, random guess...


Woke up early and not hungover on Saturday so went for some adventures in Dublin. Found a book for 4 euro at the Temple Bar book market and a second hand skirt for 5 euro at the market at Grand Social. New books here are really expensive and the skirt was from Urban Outfitters from the beginning, love making bargains!


Checked out the Temple Bar food market on my way home, everything looks so good there but only left with a freshly squeezed apple/carrot/ginger juice that made me feel super healthy.

When I got home I made a pennant for my empty wall...

...and painted my table white. 

In the evening we had caipirinhas at Larissa's place before going to a house party in the city. Great night but more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment