wine wednesday is back

Got a a new training program at the gym so can barely walk now, my legs feel like two big bruises. Almost fell down the stairs yesterday when my knees bent under me. Weak? Eh, well they shouldn't be allowed to have stairs at the gym, dangerous. Took a day off today and went in to city center after work.

I went to Boots to get shampoo and came out with a bag full of things I didn't know I needed. Both love and hate (mostly love) Boots for always having 'Buy one get one free' or '3 for 2'. More dangerous than stairs at the gym. Got half of it for free though :) 

After that I went for some wine and tapas with Ruth and her new colleague Valerie at the Port House. Hadn't seen Ruth since last Saturday, have been suffering seriously from Ruth withdrawal.

The toilet throne at Port House.

Kiwi and mango dessert at home, mm... Isn't kiwi a pretty fruit? (Ugly on the outside tho, but we all know that doesn't count.)


Almost weekend again, yay! On Saturday Josef and I are gonna see First Aid Kit at the Workmans Club, have been waiting for that a loooong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment