good friday

Set my alarm to 8am in case I'd feel like going to the gym before dad and Anki arrives. Who's surprised I'm still in bed? (Damn you, Pinterest!) Ruth and I went to spinning class yesterday, I hated it as much as I remembered but still thinking about going next week again. I've heard it takes a couple of times before you start liking it so might give it a shot. After the spinning we went to Acapulco for some Mexican food, the waiter thought it was nice to meet some fellow vegetarians, as if we were the first ones he'd ever met, haha (although Ruth is not). Tried a couple of other restaurants first but they were all crowded, guess everyone went out yesterday as no one's working today and all the pubs are closed. The only day of the year they are not allowed to sell alcohol in Ireland and they call it 'Good Friday', bah.

Time to get up and see if my legs are still working, then meeting dad and Anki at the Spire in about an hour. My apartment is freezing so guess it's the same outside, but at least the sun seems to be out (it snowed here on Monday, snowed!).

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment