Last weekend started off with some aw pints with Josef at the No Name Bar.

Smithwicks with lemon, takes me back to when I was putting lemon in every beer I drank when I was about 18. Still works, it's not only for Corona!

Sema, Olle, Julian and Lam at Fitzsimons. Promised myself to take loads of pics and ended up with two. Anyway, it was a fun night. After the aw Josef, Michael and I went to my place for some drinks, met up with the other guys who'd been to various places and finally ended up in Turk's Head where it was Brazilian night with Spanish music...


On Saturday I met up with this lovely lady (Lorraine) and Mar for some Mojitos at Sweeney's.

Laughed a lot at the Snoop Dogg card Mar got for her flatmate.

The picture doesn't make it justice, it was a frikkin' salad bowl with potatoes, tomato sauce and garlic yogurt! And it was cheap. Defo going back there for food.

Later Ruth's new flatmate Valerie had a house warming. I was über tired and missed my bed but it was still a lot of fun so ended up staying until 2.30.

Very pretty picture of Jonas and LG.

From Sunday I got 0 pics as I had a lazy day and didn't go further than to Tesco across the streets. You're allowed to have those days sometimes I think. Finished the first season of Game of Thrones although I've been saying I wasn't gonna start watching it until second season was finished. But since everyone's been talking about it so much I couldn't stay away and now I'm in that situation where I have to wait for a new episode every week ('cause of course I'm hooked now and can't wait for the second season to finish!). Like back in the days.

That's that. This weekend my partners in crime Josef and Ruth are going to Malta so maybe it'll be a quiet one for once...


No comments:

Post a Comment