holidays!

I'm tired, it's cold, gray and rainy and I have the worst hair day ever but I'm in an insanely good mood, almost scaring myself. PLUS it's mushroom stroganoff for lunch today, wow! Just hoping for the storm not to get worse so there will actually be a flight tomorrow. Have checked the weather for Sweden as well and can confirm there seems to be no snow on the way but instead getting up to 19 degrees, me like!



The original idea was to go to Sweden next weekend for the big party in Vemdalen but it felt stupid to come home two days after the years biggest party in Uppsala so changed my mind. Last day of April is called "Valborg" in Sweden and I think it's originally to celebrate spring but (especially) in the student cities it's become yet another reason to throw a kick ass party. Just watch the video below from my hometown last year. From my reliable source Facebook I can tell it'll start at 8am with waffles and champagne (ok, bubble wine) at Anton's place. Considering I started at 11am on Paddy's Day and lasted till about 9pm we'll see how this goes...
Have to go now, getting a lift with my colleague as it's raining sideways outside. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment