weekend with o&l

My only plan for last weekend was to watch El Clasico and it's pretty much the only thing I didn't do... Only have a few crappy pics from my phone as Ruth borrowed my camera for her Malta trip but I think you'll survive (felt really handicapped without it!).

Started the weekend by gatecrashing a Dell leaving party in Ranelagh with Olle, Nicola, Julian and the other people from Dell. Love Friday AW's! Stayed there for a while, then a pit stop at Olle's place and finished up at the Market Bar.

On Saturday I went for breakfast with Olle and Larissa at Fallon & Byrnes, really nice sandwiches!

After walking around in the sun (and some rain) the whole day I went home to get ready for dinner and football. For some reason we thought the football was on late, had some wine and home made salmon soup at Westgate (Olle, Larissa and Josef's place) and went to Bleeding Horse just in time for the game to finish. Well, Barcelona lost anyway and the soup was amazing so didn't really miss anything! Ended up at a Spanish pre-party after that and then Buck Whaleys where I mostly went around looking for people. But nice Saturday anyway!

Woke up pretty early on Sunday, not hungover at all so went to the cinema to see Cabin in the Woods. Such a random movie! It's hard to describe it, but it was pretty funny, don't think I'll see it again tho. After the cinema my tiredness kicked in and went home to do nothing. But when I got a text from Olle saying I was welcome over for home made chocolate chip cookies I couldn't say no, and I didn't regret it either!

Only 1,5 days left at work now, then Sweden on Thursday! Looking forward to seeing everyone, Valborg and Vemdalen and crossing my fingers for better weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment