happy birthday to me

Haven't had that much access to Internet over the last week but I guess I can summarize Dublin by saying it still feels great to be back. I've been at new places, old places, made new friends and met old friends. My plan was to not spend and money and live of noodles this first month but the only thing I've eaten in the apartment is a yogurt. We've been to Cineworld (finally got to see Harry Potter), new bars, we've been eating out every day and spending money in Penneys, H&M and Topshop. Whoops.


I woke up 7 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, listening for noises from the kitchen, people whispering and wrapping presents, finally bursting in to my bedroom singing Happy Birthday. Nah, not really. I pretty much sleep in the kitchen and I don't expect breakfast in bed anymore. Waited until 10, then went down to café Noto where they have free wifi. Treated my self to a smoothie, a chocolate croissant and a coffee, because I'm old now and I can decide for myself what I can have for breakfast.



Soon I'll go up to the apartment and drop of my computer, then Josef and I will go to city center to find something to wear for tonight. After that I'll get my hair cut and then it's time for party party!


So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment