this life is a party

Started to write a post about ten times yesterday but every printer in Sweden suddenly decided to break down and I was crazy busy all day. Today Jonas is back and I can breathe again. 


Friday after work with Josef, David and Olle at No Name/Secret Bar, a cozy bar that looks like someones living room. They have a really nice beer garden as well but it's hard to get a seat there.

Went home after that to get ready. I was home for 50 minutes, took a shower, changed clothes, fixed my hair, painted my nails and put on make up and I still had to wait for Josef. Guys... After some drinks at Olle's we went to Lilly's Bordello where all the celebrities are supposed to hang out. Nothing special, would never pay €15 to get in there, fortunately we didn't have too. It was fun though!

Saturday, that going swimming thing? Didn't happen. I actually had my bikini on all day and was prepared to go, but sitting at Hard Rock Cafe, watching the rain outside, we decided swimming in Olle's indoor pool counts as well. Didn't get to that one either though, spent our day in CC shopping and drinking Irish Coffee and then we realised it was too late. 

Irish Coffee at some pub I can't spell the name of.

Then starting over again. Home, shower, drink's at Olle's, pre-party at Assan & Chris' place, mojitos at Fitzsimons, and dancing at the Globe.

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment