one of these days

Awesome start to this Thursday. Woke up at 5 after 4,5 hours of sleep and, once again, thought it was Saturday. Remembered it was Friday and thought at least Fridays are nice, and then my brain caught up with me and I remembered it's only Thursday. Can this please stop happening to me? 

Couldn't find any clothes to wear, my hair is a mess and my fingers look blue after trying to remove my nailpolish in a hurry. When at work I spilled coffee all over my desk, my computer decided to freeze while logging a case and I didn't have enough yogurt left for breakfast. Checked facebook and found I'm member of a group called "Seafront bills". It gave me shivers, I've been dreading getting an email from Lasse with our electricity bill as it seems like you get it twice a year in Malta. Haven't seen the amount yet and I don't want to either.


But I'm happy now, I've realised it's just stupid to be bitter.

Last night we had Indian take away and movie nigth at Olle's place. We found this shabby looking fast food place last weekend and they have amazing Indian food. They're not that good at English though, got chicken and beef when we ordered prawns and they couldn't understand that we wanted extra naan breads. But that's what makes it authentic, right? And we weren't complaining that they weren't that good at counting either, got it 10 euros cheaper although we repeated our order about three times to make sure they got it right.

Tonight Johanna and her sister are staying at my place as they are going to Electric Picnic (jealous!) tomorrow.  I was smart enough to start painting my apartment on Tuesday and haven't had time to finish it so looks like a war zone at the moment but I hope they don't mind. Hopefully everyting will be ready for next weekend so I can have a house warming. 

Friday soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment