september start

There's too much going on here during the weekends, I always feel like I need a weeks rest when Monday comes. Knowing this, I took yesterday off. Mostly in case Johanna wanted to stay here after Electric Picnic and because I wanted to finish painting my apartment but it was really nice not have to drag myself out of bed at 5 in the morning.

So, 30 euro weekend, huh? Don't think so. Of course we had to watch the football at Wool Shed (aka Tool Shed) and of course we had to drown our sorrows after that. Wtf, Sweden? So we went to Assan's place, had a few and went to Lillie's, again. Last time now, there are way better places in this town! After that we we went to our fave Indian place as usual and ate way too many garlic naans with yummy stuff like tikka masala. *Drool*

Don't have that many good pictures from Friday but I'll have to give you this one, just because it's so disgusting, haha.


On Saturday we finally made it to Olle's pool. It was freezing but after the steam sauna it was actually nice, and good for the hangover!


Going for a walk with Ruthski now, more about the weekend to come!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME weekend and the most awesome powerwalk evah OUFFFF

    ReplyDelete