to do, friday

Whoop, only 2 hours left at work! Then I'm going to the bank to finally get my salary (they haven't sent my pin for my laser card yet so have to fill in papers, stand in queues, etc, etc.), hopefully I'll have time for some lunch (I'm eating Bran Flakes straight out of the box for breakfast, too lazy and broke to go buy a yoghurt), and then I have an interview. I should probably prepare, but instead I'm playing facebook games and decorating my apartment by browsing on IKEA's website. 

If everything goes well (I don't get hit by the luas, fall in Liffey or similar) I'm meeting Ruth and maybe Delba (aka the Danish guy) for an AW (after work) somewhere around Grafton to celebrate it's Friday. Again. That'll be all though. Maybe, maybe we'll buy a cheap Lidl wine and a big puzzle and go back to my place. That's Friday entertainment for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment