happy birthday dj ruthless!

Gah, I get so upset when I read about all the complaints about facebook and social networking. That we rather talk to eachother online than meet in real life. Huh? Well, there are probably a few living their lifes only on facebook but no one I know would rather talk to friends online than meet up for a coffee. BS I say! Sure there are a lot of unnesessary status updates, but just if you don't wanna read them, then don't! And you can choose how much of your life you wanna put online, no one's forcing you. I don't talk to all of my fb-friends but it doesn't bother me having them there and there are so many I've stayed in touch with just because of facebook.

Whatever, just had to get it out.

What I really wanna say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ruth/Rutski/DJ Ruthless/Ruthilicious who turns 23 today! This is for you, Ruttan:


Ah, you get this one too, cause you're so cute!


I don't have a cookie though. But you already had a muffin today, that's enough! OK?

1 comment:

  1. whoop love that pic of me! i look young! a birthdayhug after work and im OK! :D tanks moe

    ReplyDelete