aw friday and sunny saturday


One AW, sure.


Met up with Delba and Ruth after my interview (have no idea how I did as usual, hopefully they liked me...) and took a flip-a-coin beer at South Williams. We all lost and had to pay for our beers, I think the bartender was cheating. Went down the street to GBK and had a falafel burger and wine. When Delba abandoned us we went across the street to Powerscourt and then up the street again to Dada, a Maroccan restaurant. Good after work Friday, I like South William Street!

Happy faces at GBK.

Powerscourt.

Saturday was warm and sunny so Ruth and I decided to check out Dublin Fashion Festival around Grafton. Wasn't much to see though so just walked around enjoying the weather, drank Butler's coffee and ended up on South William Street again, where we had a yummy salad and shared a bottle of wine. If it's a sunny Saturday it is a sunny Saturday...


  
 



In the evening Ruth, Olle, Josef, Delba, Christoffer, Assan and Kim came over to my place and later on we went to Dandelion. Had fun at home but Dandelion was only ok, kept losing everyone, as always.



Sunday was Cineworld Sunday (Adventure Sunday is no more...) and now it's another work week. Only half day today though, have another interview this afternoon, hope I can get at least one of the jobs!

1 comment:

  1. Next up: try to top last saturday. Might be hard without the sun, but we can do dis! Whop whoop, almost end of wednesday - ship it weekend!

    ReplyDelete