achtung, freitag!

I am what I myself call "everyday lazy", it's like when you're going to the kitchen but still don't bring that plate that's been sitting on your living room table for a week or so. I'm getting better at it, especially when I'm only living in one room, and especially when I found out I have a hungry roomie. But when it comes to bringing stuff from the kitchen I always have to challenge myself/destiny/whatever. Yesterday I was balancing a bowl full of yogurt, a plate with cottage cheese sandwiches and a glass of water and was just about to put it down when I dropped the sandwiches, upside down, on my laptop keyboard. In an attempt to save my dinner in the middle of the air I also spilled half of the water over the laptop.

Put it upside down, dried it with my hairdryer and hit the keyboard in case that would help (violence solves everything, right?). But no, the mouse pad refused to work and it freaked out a bit every time I restarted it. Was so pissed off I went to bed at 9 last night. Tried to read for a while but I was too angry and it was so cold in my room I couldn't hold my book without getting frost bite in my fingers. Tried the nice approach to my computer and put it upside down under my duvet so it wouldn't turn into an ice cube over night. And voilĂ ! This morning it worked! Ah, can celebrate Friday now.

Didn't get tickets to Florence + the Machine though, despite my supporting t-shirt. Apparently 14,000 tickets sold out in 5 minutes because greedy people bought 8 of them and put them on E-bay straight away. Pooooop! We're hoping for an extra date instead.

Tonight - party at Assan's and 5-year anniversary at Krystal, whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment