visit weekend with jorre & co

I survived the gym session! Have a feeling I won't be able to move my arms tomorrow though. But now I'm home, sitting in my bed with headphones on, listening to Christmas music and singing in as loud as I can. An advantage of living alone. Sorry neighbors if you can hear me! Ah, just trying to spread some Christmas feeling here!


So, weekend.

 The tourists, Johan, Mattias and Josefin at the Temple Bar bar bar on Thursday. Standard.
 
The Gorgeous Colours at Grand Central on Friday, finally got to see them! Listen to them here. Do it!


Ended up in Coppers with Josef, Olle and Erik when the rest of the gang were too tired to carry on. I've been slagging my friend for going there (the place is also known as 'The Meatmarket') and ended up there twice this weekend myself. And had fun! Still, Coppers will always be Coppers...





 Sunny Saturday in St Stephen's Green and after that dinner at the Market Bar, yummy!



In the evening Ruth and Tea had their house warming (more parties girls, had a really good time!) and then Coppers again, although I'd promised Josefin a rock night. Did another try on Sunday night instead but only stayed out for a short while. Almost fell asleep at work on Monday anyway, haha.

This weekend will be a little quieter, not hard to be. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment