christmas time?

Halloween is over, time for Christmas mode is on!
 
It's been an intense Halloween weekend, but skipped going out on Sunday which is the day you should go out on here. Spent the evening at Cineworld with Oskar instead where we saw TinTin and Ides of March. I've never been a big fan of TinTin but the film was really well made so definitely worth seeing anyway. Ides of March was really good, has Ryan Gosling ever done any bad movies?
 
Monday was bank holiday and as I work for the Irish market I had the day off. It was rainy so spent the day watching half season of An Idiot Abroad and then four (!) films at Cineworld. Contagion, Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Help and Anonymous. Contagion was a big disappointment, nothing happened! People got sick and they were trying to find a cure, exciting...
 
Last week I got a note in the mail saying I have a package waiting for me at the Post office, now that's exciting! Like Christmas already! Have no idea what it is or who it is from. Ruth believes it's a diamond ring from a secret admirer on Malta so I'll be rich and don't have to work. Could be, could be, but I don't understand why they couldn't get a small ring through my "mail box" (a hole in the door)? Left an hour earlier from work yesterday to pick it up. First, I missed my bus and had to wait for 20 min for the next one, then it broke down half way there so I decided to walk instead. Walked for about an hour and got more and more frustrated and couldn't find the post office before they closed. Didn't find it at all actually. Today I'm more prepared and will not trust the weird map they left with the note.
 
Pictures and update from Halloween weekend will come later, when I have patience to upload pictures at home. Like, next week when I have fast Internet. Ok, maybe tonight. Maybe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment