weekend. yes.

Friday came this week too. Whoop! Started the day with a double cappuccino at Starbucks on my way to work. I've realised I'm gonna be ruined if I buy coffee there every morning so decided that only Fridays are ok. And maybe Mondays, you need some cheering up on Mondays... Anyway, I got a third shot (of espresso) for free or he was gonna throw it away. Win! And when I got to work Marieke had brought home made maple pumpkin pie for everyone, double win! It's like a tradition here that every time you're going for vacation you bring candy/chocolate/etc from your country for everyone, dangerous.

Gah, I'm so hyper, listening to music and sit-dancing in my chair. Soon: after work at Ocean Bar, how ok is it to dance on the table on after work your second week at a new job? I won't, but sure feel like it. Hope it lasts until tonight! 


And just remembered Monday is a bank holiday, hello long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment