announcement

I'm with broadband. After fooling around with Manning's free wi-fi for a couple of months I've grown tired of it's unreliability and have instead started a relationship with UPC (well, I hope they still want me after a few angry emails saying they should stop calling me and email instead, but how hard can it be?). Another reason is that I've seen all episodes of Glee I have on my computer and people with real Internet refuse to download it for me. And, one day soon (read: 2 years) when I have saved enough money to buy myself my Mac I need some proper broadband. Free wi-fi is just not good enough for a Mac. Balance. 

Be mine.


After the 38 minutes that's left at work I'm going to the hairdresser to cut my fringe and get my vision back, why can't the rest of my hair grow as fast as my fringe? Then Ruth and I and maybe Olle (Malta-Olle) that is here for a visit are going to look for Halloween costumes. Our Power Puff idea lasted about a day though, now I'm more into something scary. Maybe a scary Pippi Longstocking? I want blood!

Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment