last day

Dublin bus might have the most annoying timetable ever. It only says when the bus leaves terminus and then you have to figure out by yourself when it will be at your stop. There is some kind of journey planner but it refuses to show my stops. I think I'll just walk to work on Monday instead.

Because today is my last day at HP and on Monday I start my new job, yay! And it's walking distance, only 3.5 km. Happy. Also got the great news that my little brother and his friend might have a job in Dublin and are moving here next week, hope they get it!

As for the weekend, I have no plans whatsoever. Olle, Peter and Ruth are in London and Josef and David are in Amsterdam so Dublin feels empty. Luckily I still have Delba and Tea here but mostly feel like laying in my bed watching Breaking Bad all weekend. Is that allowed?

Well, we'll see.


Maybe I'll watch a movie instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment