let's start again

New week, new job. Have been here for almost three days now and it feels great! Everyone's so nice and it's fun to work with Monique again. The only problem I have is the dress code, I have no idea how to dress business appropriate. Raided H&M yesterday for some new clothes but now I feel too dressed up in my professional black skirt. Whatever, it's not rocket science, how hard can it be?

The weekend was a bit lonely but not in a bad way. Enjoyed a quiet Friday night at home, fell asleep early and slept for nearly 12 hours. Whoops. Finished painting my furniture on Saturday and went for a coffee with Delba. In the evening Johan and I did Temple Bar after being ditched by Dave who is a responsible person nowadays. On Sunday Ruth was back in town and we enjoyed the sunny but cold weather with a coffee in St. Stephen's Green.

Yesterday Ruth and I started Christmas, although we promised ourselves not before Halloween. More about that later, have very imporant work stuff to attend to now.



And my little brother is moving here today! He's already at some pub, getting drunk. Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment