merci for being you

I'm so happy, and now I got that Merci song stuck in my head, you know cheesy happy kid gives chocolate to her grandma and the song goes "I'm so happy, I'm so glad that I found you, I'd like to thank you and thank you means meeeerciiiiiii" *shivers*. But that's not what I was gonna say. I'm happy because it's like Friday to me today as I'm off tomorrow and mum's coming! Plus payday! 

I've pretty much been broke since I moved to Vancouver about a year ago and now I'm finally back on track, feels good. Even though money isn't everything and you definitely learn to appreciate other things more when you're broke and realize you don't need to be rich and blah, blah, blah, I still prefer Topshop. So after work today I'm going shopping! Or, my plan is to try stuff on today and put it away for tomorrow when I can actually buy them. And maybe I'll go to the hairdresser tomorrow, need my yearly fringe back.

Work today is sooo slow, had about 10 cases all day. So Tea, Ruth and I are passing our time looking at pics of cute dogs, haha. I've also played Bloons, looked for a new camera, read blogs, 9gag'd, facebooked and Stumbled around Internet about two times. Bored now.

I don't have any funny pics to show so I give you one of my future dog instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment