rain and sushi

For some reason, after three years in Dublin, I still haven't learned the weather changes about ten times a day. So when it wasn't raining yesterday morning I didn't bring my umbrella to work, and also decided to wear skirt and flats. Bad, bad idea. Apparently one month's rain fell last night, something I got to experience when trying to get to the city from work without getting completely soaked. Didn't work.

At least it wasn't this bad where I was:


After looking for Halloween outfit at Penneys (didn't find any Powerpuff dresses but  had to buy new tights as my feet were like ice cubes and kinda swimming around in my shoes) we ran to Butlers for a coffee, waiting for Tea. When they kicked us out we ran over to Yamamori for some Monday sushi, and had an awesome, funny night with Tea and Ruth, haven't laughed that much in a while! More Monday plans from now on I say, maybe tapas next week?

When the food came three blog nerds quickly pulled out their phones to take pictures. As I don't have a flashy iPhone and my computer refuses to cooperate with my phone, so I stole some pics from Tea and Ruth as usual.

'Smells like China', Ruth said when she got her tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment