holiday season

So, we started Christmas a bit early this year. As I said, we agreed on getting into Christmas mood after Halloween but when Ruth invited me over for glögg (mulled wine, but this was without the wine...) and gingerbread cookies (we ended up eating her unfinished gingerbread house) I just couldn't say no. I haven't been home for three years, and haven't had the urge to celebrate Christmas but now I can't wait for decorating my apartment, listen to Christmas music and make Christmas candy.

Pictures stolen from the Ruthless blog. Hehe.




Since I had a small dose of Christmas last week, maybe I can wait until after Halloween now and we finally came up with the perfect Halloween costume - the Powerpuff Girls! Obviously, I'm the pink one, Ruth will be blue and Tea green.


Or...


(Sorry for stealing your pic (again) Ruth, but it's just the best.)


Tonight - sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment