fast week, slow day

Not much to do today, spending my time thinking about reason walking by the desk where we have free chocolate/thinking about reasons why I should not walk by the desk where we have free chocolates. First world problem? Think so.

Just found myself playing with a plastic cap on my desk, that's how bored I am.

Reading about the news anchor at Fox who, regarding to the students that were pepper sprayed, said it wasn't so bad because "It's a food product, essentially". One of your five a day maybe? The link's in Swedish but scroll down to see other stupid things she may or may not have said.

Tomorrow the tickets for Florence + the Machine at the O2 in March will be released, Josef has the mission to get us two, there will be a fight! If I don't get one I'll be a very sad panda. I think I'm gonna wear my Florence t-shirt tomorrow for good luck, should work.

Today it's one month until Christmas (Swedish Christmas) and I'm starting to get stressed about presents. I haven't bought Christmas gifts for three years, how does it work? What should I buy? What do you all want? Ok, not all of  you but family? Please send me a list, I am clueless. Is it enough with me coming home? I can bring some Irish delicacies such as... eh, never mind.


Very random post. I dedicate it to Ruth that is bored at work as well. You are welcome, Ruth!

1 comment:

  1. Most awesome post ever! Just about 6 more of these and my day will fly by! Sanks Moe

    ReplyDelete