random things. and it's friday!

11:11 11/11/11 passed and I'm still here. Well, I know the world isn't ending until 2012 so I wasn't that worried. Forgot to make a wish though, was too occupied with making a screenshot of the time, which was a bit ruined by the date format on my computer. Oh, why do I even care?



Josefin, Matte and Johan arrived last night with Lingonbröd (Swedish bread), chocolate and taco spices, hallelujah! After a 'tour' of my apartment (Josefin was actually surprised I had a kitchen, ahw) we met up with Olle and his friend that arrived on the same flight as Jorre and co at The Temple Bar bar bar (the flight didn't land in Temple Bar, that's just where we went, ok?) where we had a few pints of Guinness. Tonight the plan is nacho platter, Fosters, Sweden - Denmark, Fosters, etc, etc. We all know where that will end.

I just approved something at work with the word "horse egg" in it. Haha. That got me thinking about when I was in training here and the word "supplies" was used a lot. I started laughing everytime I heard it 'cause I could only think about this:


Soon - lunch time! Wasn't that much exciting on the Friday menu but anything goes when hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment