moe's mansion

My apartment (aka Moe's Mansion) is back to normal (or even better) and now I'm just waiting... Took the opportunity to take some pictures of it now that it's clean and my furniture is painted. Might paint the table and chairs as well, I need a rug and hopefully mum will fix new curtains for me, but it's still a big improvement from when I moved in in August. Not the best pictures, I'll have Ruth come over with her super camera and photo skills some day.







Went by Iveagh Fitness on my way home to check how much a membership cost. Of course they wouldn't tell me straight away, I had to fill in forms, discuss my goals and take a guided tour of the gym first. When all that was done she told me the monthly price and that the membership fee was €250 (!) but they have a special deal so if you sign up on your first visit you don't have to pay the fee. Sneaky bastards! I signed up. Beach 2015, here I come! (Much better to set realistic goals, right?)


How awesome is my key ring? Not the gym one, the other one. It's my mum, Ruth and I as leprechauns in Temple Bar on a tourist night out. Great night.





Not much waiting left now, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment