my new friend

Me being alone didn't last for long, a mouse has moved into my apartment. 

When I moved in here I found a mouse trap under my bed but I couldn't see any signs of mice so threw it away (had to leave one in the kitchen though which the previous tenant had glued to the wall, smart!). But today I saw something moving on my bedside table and nearly got a heart attack. Luckily Olle was here at the moment and had to act as the man of the house as I had no idea what to do. He wanted to kill it with a shoe but I only gave him permission to catch it, after all it was really cute and I didn't want mouse blood on my floor. However, the mouse got away (ever tried to catch a mouse? Yeah, it's hard) and I had to go to the 2-euro shop to buy new mouse traps. I kinda want the mouse to come out, maybe I can tame it and it can be my pet and we can live happily ever after. At the same time I'd like it to get trapped so I don't have to worry about it pooing in my food or crawling into my bed at night. 

All I know is I'm happy it wasn't a spider, Canada size. Then I'd kept Olle here on spider watch until it was dead and gone, or maybe just moved out straight away. I've heard spiders are dangerous. 



No comments:

Post a Comment