friday date

Had a date night with myself on Friday but apparently I was pretty boring as I fell asleep on the couch around nine. Anyway, it was great until then.

Stopped by the market on my street on my way home from work and bought two DVDs for 5 euro. I don't know if this place just opened or I how could have missed it before but it's a cozy little place, maybe just a bit too expensive (not counting the DVDs...). I have to stop by someday to take a coffee with the scary monkey.


Cleaned the apartment, painted the shelf in my bathroom blue, made yummy mushroom pasta, had a glass of wine and finished Band of Brothers and first season of East Bound and Down. Then I fell asleep watching Inglorious Basterds and woke up when Josef called and asked me to buy him some vodka as he was at the Greyhound racing and realized they stop selling alcohol at ten at the store. So I staggered down to Spar, half asleep and in my tracksuit and asked for the cheapest vodka they had. Thought I was getting some looks but I must have been imagining, I was probably fitting in more than usual.

Dying of tiredness now, as I'm back at the gym for the first time in a couple of weeks (finally no more sickness). At least it's kind of a nice tiredness, just wish I had someone here to brush my teeth for me so I wouldn't have to get out of bed. Ahhh good night.

1 comment:

  1. Heej! Ja fytusan - man fastnar!
    Men kul idé :-) Tror jag heter emilieblomberg bara, minns inte säkert ..
    Hoppas allt är bra med dig! Kram

    ReplyDelete