weekend

Ruth's parents arrived in Dublin on Thursday so invited myself out for dinner on Friday, it's always fun to meet friend's family. Went to Port House in Temple Bar for tapas, super yummy! I wanna go back only to eat the grilled asparagus again. Like now.
Couldn't resist trying the desserts although we were pretty stuffed after all the food.

Saturday was sunny, sunny, sunny so Josef, Julian, Olle, Larissa and I headed to Ranelagh for a pint in the sun.

As my soar throat was killing me I chose a hot whiskey instead of beer. Not a big fan of whiskey but this was ok and actually helped!

Ok, I had a pint as well.

Josef, Jesper, Rasmus, Kim, me and Jacob at house warming party at Jesper's place in the evening.

Was going for lunch with this pretty lady (Lorraine) on Sunday but we ended up drinking beer and watching the rugby instead. Or, we mostly talked, I only looked when Lorraine informed me number 14 (the hot guy, apparently) was on the TV. Went to the Porterhouse for a veggie burger after the match and I ended up in a food coma so went home pretty early.

My throat is still not completely itself so staying home from gym this week and hope to be "healthy as a nut core", as we say in Sweden, until this weekend when Lorraine is coming back. I just have so much time to fill in the afternoons now, what do people do on weekdays? Apparently I have no life, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment