visit weekend

Visits from both Ruth's friend Tess and my friend Pixie and her friend Lina this weekend. Had only time to see Pix for a short while when we all went to the Counter on Friday, but it was as lovely as ever :) Tess was (is) a lovely girl too and I think we charmed her into coming back soon, to be continued...

After the Counter we went back to my place for some drinks before going out.

Party People.

Esther and Rithya at Lost Society for Eric's leaving party.

Have no idea what kind of pose I'm trying out here but at least the rest looks happy!

On Saturday the sun was shining so Ruth, Tess and I went to Fitzsimons roof terrace for some thirst quenchers. 

GBK for a brunner (breakfast, lunch and dinner in one).

Hard Rock Café for some more drinks. Ruth poured most of her on the table though.

More party at Ruth's place.

When the other's went to Lost Society I headed for the Mezz to meet my brother. He wasn't there at first so I found David instead but then he and Erik came and we had a drink and went home. Loooong Saturday, but nice!

That's it, I think sunny Sunday will get it's own post, just because it was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment