friday, sunday, food

Paddy's Day deserves it's own post, so here's Friday and Sunday.

Skipped gym and went for tacos at Boojum with Josef instead. Only tried the burritos there before and if they are messy I can't even describe the tacos. But they were awesome, can't go wrong with Mexican food! Cinema after that, saw 21 Jump Street and Contraband. The first one was really funny, the other one was OK. Good, quiet start to Paddy's weekend.


On Sunday, day after Paddy's, Larissa, Olle, Josef, Jacob, Julian and I took a walk in the sunshine to Rathmines for what is supposed to be the world's best pizza (two of their pizza's have been awarded the world's best). However, as you see from the pictures they were closed and we settled for Jo's Burgers instead and I didn't hear anyone complaining! 

If any complaints, it was about how to eat them...

Took a walk back to the city with a Starbucks stop on the way.

And some magic tricks on Grafton Street.

 
Jacob and Josef tourist posing on Ha'Penny Bridge.

It was sunny but pretty cold so headed for the cinema but when I realized I had my Cineworld card at home I gave that up and went home for some movies in bed instead. Nice to have done something on a Sunday though, been way too lazy the last weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment