i love irish summer

...it's my favorite day of the year, as they say on facebook. But we've actually had four days in a row now with clear blue skies and 18 degrees (=Irish summer). Picture proof from Sunday, when it was around 21 degrees and Olle, Larissa, Josef and I rented bikes in Phoenix Park.














Awesome day! Didn't wanna come at all first, was tired and didn't feel like going out but Josef convinced me and I'm glad he did. Rented bikes for €7 for two hours and biked around the park, it's huge! At the end (outside) of the park we found a Londis and bought some lunch that we enjoyed in the sunshine and Olle got to show off his wheeling skills. After that we met up with Tess and Ruth at the cinema and saw The Hunger Games, it was ok, was expecting more I guess.

Soon, lunch in the sun at Junior's, later, Milan vs Barcelona at some pub. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment