paddy's day

So, Paddy's Day.

Met up Josef and Olle at 10am for some breakfast shopping at Tesco. I'm not sure but I think you weren't allowed to buy alcohol...

Mega yummy breakfast, complete with beer, vodka and cava.

Then the painting began. First, innocent things such as shamrocks.

Later (like 10 minutes), we forgot how old we were and the shamrock penis was invented.

I was a bit worried here, not knowing what was painted in my face. But it was all OK.

Awesome, home made t-shirts and green, green, green!

Just because it's impossible not to draw mustaches when you're in possession of a marker (and after a couple of beers).









After a longer breakfast than planned we headed to city center and ended up in some random pubs. Watched a bit of rugby, drank more pints and completely forgot to eat so at 10pm it was time for me to go home. Great Paddy's Day tho, probably number 2 on my "Best Paddy's Day Ever"-list I just invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment